[development] New module makes custom menus from taxonomy - experienced coder wish to pick this up?

Adrian Simmons adrinux at perlucida.com
Tue Aug 12 08:11:57 UTC 2008

robert crowther wrote:
> All you have to do is mail me back, and we can take it from there.
This is what Drupal's CVS contrib repository is for! :)

Seriously. Upload it to contrib, make a project and just have a development
release, in the project description tell people about it and that you
consider it alpha or beta quality. Say you're looking for a co-maintainer.

If people want to use it and find bugs, you'll get bug reports. If you're
lucky you'll also get patches. You may even get someone interested enough to
help maintain it.

But just posting to the dev list like this (is everybody that writes modules
even subscribed to this list?) has more of an air of "I can't be bothered to
maintain this, can someone do it for me?".

At worst it'll sit in contrib and nothing will happen, at best you may get
patches that teach you better php coding :)

--
Adrian Simmons (aka adrinux) <http://perlucida.com>
e-mail <mailto:adrinux at perlucida.com>