[development] What about reviewing patches?

Stella Power stella at stellapower.net
Wed Aug 13 22:35:14 UTC 2008

There's a patch against the coder module waiting to be reviewed (I know it's
not core), but this patch will add functionality to coder which will allow
you to run a code review on patches.  You can paste in the patch, or just
provide the URL to it.  It might help speed up the process slightly.

Cheers,
Stella