[development] What about reviewing patches?

Nathaniel Catchpole catch56 at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 14 16:58:00 UTC 2008

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 5:53 PM, Earnie Boyd wrote:

> Cooler than a snowball on a hot tin roof!  How often does the cron job run?

It doesn't at the moment.

>  Is the plan to submit the results to the issue where the patch resides?
Yes. But the bot can't set status until http://drupal.org/node/271216
is resolved - if you (or anyone else) would like to see this actually
happen, pitch in there.

>  Do
> you plan for a similar system for contrib modules?
I don't know if the testbed is set up to handle contrib modules as
well. That would be a natural extension of it though (although it'd
have to be one module added at a time, and we don't have any contribs
on api.drupal.org yet either).

Nat