[development] Multi-instance Drupal Deployment

Brian Kennedy brianpkennedy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 20:54:06 UTC 2008

Hey Steve,

There's a few modules that have a lot of promise but don't seem to be
complete: http://drupal.org/project/autopilot, and
http://drupal.org/project/deploy. I haven't had any experience using
AutoPilot (mostly because for the longest time it wasn't available) but
since it's commercially backed I'd suggest trying that one out.