[development] create book via drupal_execute

David Cohen drupal at dave-cohen.com
Sun Dec 7 21:02:36 UTC 2008

I'm trying to import content from a number of files into Drupal book
nodes.  I'm importing a large outline into a D6 site.  node_import
module does not work for D6 so I've written my own code.  I'm able to
create the book nodes via drupal_execute, but for the life of me I
cannot figure out how to make one page the child of another page.  The
best I can do is create siblings within a single book.

Does anyone have the know-how of the book module or drupal_execute to
tell me how to do this?  If so please reply to
http://drupal.org/node/344040

Thanks,

-Dave