[development] A streamlined way to develop core patches

Chris Johnson cxjohnson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 22:38:37 UTC 2008

Should we have a handbook page or two on drupal.org which lists the
currently supported alternative repositories, and brief summaries of
their usage (i.e. copy the Four Kitchens description above essentially
verbatim)?  It seems like services like these could be highly valuable
to the community.

Thanks to all who support these things.

..chris