[development] XML Sitemap 6.x-1.x-dev: Bugs, Typos & Quality

Nathaniel Catchpole catch56 at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 18 13:44:15 UTC 2008

I just took a look at the xmlsitemap issue queue - it looks like someone
already submitted a bug report for the "columhn_exist" typo, and it was
fixed this morning - http://drupal.org/node/348599 - so you won't need to
fix that again next time the tarball is generated.

That suggests there's at least some activity there, and no reason you
couldn't expect an answer had you posted your query here rather than there.
The chances of any one maintainer reading the development list are a lot
lower though.

Nat

PS. you don't need to apply for a CVS account to submit patches.