[development] sessions problem

Sheryl (Permutations Software) sheryl at permutations.com
Wed Dec 24 05:29:15 UTC 2008

If any of you guys want to take a break from dissecting OG, I'd deeply
appreciate thoughts and ideas about my sessions problem. Some questions:

1. I put the session_save_session(FALSE); line at the top of the phpFreeChat
module code, and it broke phpFreeChat. Was this the right place to put it?

2. How could phpFreeChat - a standalone program - be dependent on what
Drupal saves to its sessions table? Seems to me it can't. That's why I think
something must have been wrong in how I tried to disable sessions writing.

Thank you.

	- Sheryl