[development] Kaltura Releases Version 1.0 of its Open Source Video Module for Drupal

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Thu Dec 25 00:26:37 UTC 2008

To get the best community karma, host the module itself on Drupal.org (since
it's already GPLv2+ as required) so that users get the benefits of update
module and related capabilities, and remove all "branding links" from the
module, especially hidden ones.  Even if benevolent in intent they can still
rub many people (including Google) the wrong way.

If your service is good enough, it won't need the extra Google spam.  If it
needs the extra Google spam, then it's not a good enough service in the first
place.  Positive reviews and blogs from other users is far better advertising
than stealth link spam anyway.

--
Larry Garfield
larry at garfieldtech.com