[development] allowing some users some days to write stories

Lluís enboig at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 09:44:03 UTC 2008

I am trying to write a module to allow my web users to write stories
just during their birthday web; how can I achieve this?

I am using Drupal5 and I suppose it is done using hook_node_grants(),
but I don't really get it; any hint is wellcome.

thanks

--
*La paciència és un arbre d'arrels amargues però fruit dolç.
*Hi han dues paraules que t'obriran totes les portes del món: "estira"