[development] rich text editor

Konstantin Käfer kkaefer at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 10:47:09 UTC 2008

Unfortunately, WYMEditor is not working with Safari (2 and 3) while
most others do nowadays. That was the last time I checked (a couple of
weeks ago). Also, the wymeditor website is currently down.

Konstantin Käfer -- http://kkaefer.com/

Don't miss DrupalCON Boston 2008 · March 3-6, 2008
Learn more at http://boston2008.drupalcon.org
Affordable sponsorship packages available