[development] rich text editor

Walt Daniels wdlists at optonline.net
Mon Feb 4 18:23:50 UTC 2008

I don't understand the mindset of developers who object to rich text.
Developers should be developing what the end users want. They overwhelming
want to not learn html, but use something as simple to use as Word or
OpenOffice. I would much rather have an RTE generating html than someone who
doesn't know html. The RTE has a much greater probability of generating
reasonable html than most users. Yes, I let lots of users who are not
professional web developers enter information. If they do something really
gross, I go in and fix it. I do not have the time to hold their hands or do
what they can do because they know the content.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:10 AM