[development] rich text editor

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 5 18:28:02 UTC 2008

I really don't have enough experience with Tidy to compare the two. From
what I have read though, Tidy doesn't do that much actual filtering as
it does markup correction. HTMLPurifier does have an option in it to
have it run with Tidy to clean up the source code formatting though.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net     http://www.hollyit.net
Skype:intoxination        Phone: 1-513-252-2919