[development] ecommerce things

wolf wolf at networkdefense.biz
Wed Feb 6 16:42:28 UTC 2008

I probably have 3000 items and sub-items, but have spent 9 hours
building an index page for 100 products, that I had to break into 4
pages in Drupal because the system choked on the 1000+ lines of code
needed to do what I wanted to do.  I do not expect to have to refresh
the whole menagerie every day or week, but it is awful that it takes
this long to do this.  I am having to work outside of the ubercart
system because of the second part of the issue, that arbitrary
instructions field that I need.  Paypal cart lets me do this, however it
loses all the ec features of ecommerce.

Thanks for your help

Wolf

Message: 4