[development] Drupal for Fun

Ramiro Gómez web at ramiro.org
Wed Feb 6 22:03:17 UTC 2008

Hi Florian,

Nice idea for a presentation. Is the guitar module you mention on your
presentation page published somewhere? I couldn't find it on drupal.org
and have never heard of it so far.

--
Ramiro Gómez

Software developer with focus on content management systems,
SEO, and open source.

Websites:
www.ramiro.org
www.seo-expert-blog.com