[development] gearing up for a 6.0 RC4

Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 7 14:46:53 UTC 2008

Gábor Hojtsy wrote:
> From the looks of the criticals queue, we need to push out an RC4
> before the final release can be rolled. We fixed several critical
> issues in the last few days, and some are still to be fixed.
I'd really like to see the "pending bugs" list reduced quite a bit before
6.0 rolls out.  I don't know about anyone else, but rolling a new version
with 82 known bugs seems a bit presumptuous to me.  As a matter of fact, I
see some on the list that I would consider more important than "normal," if
not "critical."

Nancy E. Wichmann, PMP