[development] theruns module

David Norman davidn at cgraphics.com
Mon Feb 11 13:49:35 UTC 2008

With a jQuery snippet from cYu, I committed a quick hack to my sandbox
to allow the headings on the access control page to follow down the page
with the mouse in Drupal 4.7.x and 5.x. A much better implementation
already exists in Drupal 6, so don't expect this to make it's way out of
my sandbox and into a maintained module.

http://cvs.drupal.org/viewvc.py/drupal/contributions/sandbox/deekayen/modules/theruns/

for Drupal 4.7 you want
README.txt rev 1.2
jquery-1.2.3.pack.js 1.1
theruns.js 1.1
theruns.module 1.2

Drupal 5 is the most recent revision of each file.

For those who would prefer a Firefox Greasemonkey script for Drupal 4.7,
this seems to work:

var GM_JQ = document.createElement('script');
GM_JQ.src = 'http://jquery.com/src/jquery-latest.js';
GM_JQ.type = 'text/javascript';
document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(GM_JQ);

function GM_wait() {
     if(typeof unsafeWindow.jQuery == 'undefined') {
window.setTimeout(GM_wait,100); }
else { $ = unsafeWindow.jQuery; letsJQuery(); }
}
GM_wait();

function letsJQuery() {
   function movestuff(ycord, xcord) {