[development] module announcements and duplication Re: New Drupal Logging to text file Module

Ian Bezanson irb at ianbezanson.ca
Mon Feb 11 13:43:13 UTC 2008

Greg:

Normally, I would agree with you on your sentiment, and I don't tend to
post new modules to this mailing list.  However, in this case (more
specifically w/the logging module) I am after some thoughts/feedback
from other developers.  My take on this mailing list is that getting
feedback from the dev community is it's purpose (correct me if I'm
wrong).

I do apologize that the two postings came so close together, but I
hadn't had a chance to work on either of these up until this past
weekend.

Cheers!

--
Ian Bezanson