[development] New Drupal Logging to text file Module

Ian Bezanson irb at ianbezanson.ca
Mon Feb 11 15:04:29 UTC 2008

Ah, gotcha!

Thanks Khalid, I agree that this will be the best method for Drupal 6.x
+.  I likely will leave my release as an option for Drupal 5.x (and not
bother porting it to 6), as I know that we've found it quite handy.
I'll take a peek into the new functionality as we progress towards
Drupal 6.

I appreciate the info.

Ian Bezanson
irb at ianbezanson.ca