[development] Fwd: [droppies] [General inquiry (other)] Drupal Icon to Share with You and Drupalers

Stefan Nagtegaal development at robuustdesign.nl
Sun Feb 17 14:21:54 UTC 2008

What should we do with this?
This is in no way helpfull to anyone..
The Druplicon (in the PSD) is just druplicon that lives inside our
"misc/" folder, and the rest is... ehm... not really of any use? ( do
not want to say it's ugly, but it could be much, much better)

Why do you forward a message with such content inside it to the list?

Stefan

Op 17 feb 2008, om 12:39 heeft Dries Buytaert het volgende geschreven: