[development] Module developers, please do *proper* releases !

David Metzler metzlerd at metzlerd.com
Wed Feb 20 04:59:49 UTC 2008

LOL

Yes, and with this hype, you'd better make sure the camera's rollin
during your presentation.  And this guy out there from the hippie
school in Washington, USA, fully expects to see a tie dyed shirt to
go with his pinko commie advice. Dude, I'd be there if I
could....here's too ya.  Still drinkin the Kool-aid....

Dave