[development] groking ajax callbacks

Peter Wolanin pwolanin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 13:22:37 UTC 2008

Augustin,

The #ahah element was (if I recall) added after the major changes to
the book module went in.  So The page I pointed you two predates its
existence (and is thus obviously incomplete).  quicksketch and
dmitrig01 tweaked the book module form to include #ahah later.  You
might be able ask them for some help with the docs.
http://cvs.drupal.org/viewvc.py/drupal/drupal/modules/book/book.admin.inc?r1=1.3&r2=1.4

-Peter