[development] Getting both better internal and external APIs intoDrupal 7

blogdiva at culturekitchen.com blogdiva at culturekitchen.com
Wed Jan 2 15:39:06 UTC 2008

Earnie,

This has nothing to do with proper grammar. This has all to do with
the fact that PROFILE has a legacy in Drupal that points to tools for
managing PEOPLE'S PERSONAL INFORMATION.

When I search for more information on PROFILE at Drupal, I get 99% of
discussions about how to deal with people's personal information and
then this completely random "PROFILES", which is just about special
installations, aka distributions.

It's confusing and, quite frankly it looks like sloppy road mapping
of the product.

/ liza