[development] drupal.se for sale

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 16:09:35 UTC 2008

above and beyond our opinion of cybersquatters, notice that the domain is
not .org.

The Drupal Association, or someone in Sweden acting on their behalf, should
be able to get drupal.org.se

In Argentina, proof of existence of membership and authorization of an
organization is required to take out a site, like drupal.org.ar

Now, this depends on the Swedish registrar organization, so that's where the
solution can be found.