[development] Best practices: Config settings

Tao Starbow starbow at citris-uc.org
Thu Jan 3 21:23:37 UTC 2008

I agree that the best answer is both places. There is no reason to get
caught in either/or thinking.

I also I think this is the right answer to Khalid's issue about per-node
type settings as well.  Sometimes you want to deal with all the settings
a particular node type has, but other times you want to just change one
setting for all the node types at once.

-tao