[development] drupal.se for sale

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Fri Jan 4 02:40:07 UTC 2008

I own "sitedrupal.org".  The idea for the site is yet another Drupal news
site, specifically focusing on pulling out/commenting on the best-of at
drupal.org, groups.drupal.org and lists.drupal.org.

The name "sitedrupal" comes from how much time I spend in Google narrowing
my search to site:drupal.org.

I wrote to the Association and Dries wrote me back personally. Dries wrote
that as long as I didn't advertise on the site, -- he was cool with it.

This was a couple of months ago, and I haven't done anything with site yet
-- though Alex UA and I are thinking of doing it together.

Regarding the Drupal.se thing, this kind of stuff is what the Association,
in part, was created to deal with, and I'm sure it'll deal with it well.

Shai