[development] drupal.se for sale

Chris Johnson cxjohnson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 15:07:49 UTC 2008

In my defense, since Jeff Eaton's remark is immediately after mine,
where-in I vented a bit, I'd just like to point out that:

1.  If you search all the Drupal mailing list archives for the past
nearly 5 years that I've been participating, you'll see that I
exercise a great deal of restraint, diplomacy and have spent a lot of
effort trying to get people to get along with each other.

2.  If you also search for McDade's postings, you'll likely come away
with a much more negative picture.  DD's $7 million thread was a quite
a bit less annoying by comparison.

I'm willing to cut people a lot of slack, accept that
misunderstandings may be my fault, and keep an open mind.  But on
occasion I will also call a spade a spade.