[development] Reminder: Drupal Association application deadline is January 10th

Bevan Rudge bevan at lucion.co.nz
Sun Jan 6 21:42:06 UTC 2008

This is very confusing.  There seems to be conflicting and/or missing
information.  And just 3 days before deadlines close!  :(

Admittedly I haven't read the statutes.  But I don't think I should
need to read so much legal detail just to work this out;

I don't want to be on the board.
I want to be able to vote on the DA board elections.
I don't mind if I have a vote in other key decisions the board makes
or not (I trust the board members that I would vote for).
I am already quite involved with the community and consider myself an
ambassador.
I'm not quite sure how to quantify that in the questions asked on
http://buytaert.net/applications/node/add.

What should I apply for and how?

I'm not sure what to make of a similar discussion between Angie,
Deekayen and Greggles on my application;
http://buytaert.net/applications/node/28

Help!  :s

Regards,
Bevan/

--
Drupal.geek.nz | Gtalk bevan at lucion.co.nz | YIM rudgy_m_nz | .Mac/AOL
b.rudge | skype b.rudge | Twitter.com/BevanR