[development] Reminder: Drupal Association application deadline is January 10th

Addison Berry drupal at rocktreesky.com
Sun Jan 6 21:52:53 UTC 2008

Hm, well honestly I do think it is important for anyone applying to
read the statutes before applying.  They aren't really that dense and
explain what it is that you are applying for. I have to say I'm
disappointed that you would check off "I have read and understood the
Statutes of the Drupal Association. I am prepared to participate by
following those statutes." but not actually read them and ask
questions to fully understand them.

Addi (aka add1sun)