[development] Using Admin Theme on Other Pages

Ben Wheeler bennybobw at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 08:52:12 UTC 2008

Sorry, I'm reviving this thread from about a week ago. I've been in
the process of moving and haven't had a chance to look at it again
until tonight.

I discovered the problem. I have my custom site module's weight set to
10, because it has to run after other modules (e.g. webfm*) and so I
guess it was running after theming.

* Specifically, my hook_form_alter has to run after webfm's because I
added an extra validation function so that user's are required to
attach at least one file using webfm to particular node types.

Maybe someone can shed some light on this. Are there any other options
for me besides renaming my module z_custom? Am I approaching this the
wrong way?  Thanks.

Ben