[development] Using Admin Theme on Other Pages

Earl Miles merlin at logrus.com
Tue Jan 8 14:54:17 UTC 2008

Ben Wheeler wrote:
> * Specifically, my hook_form_alter has to run after webfm's because I
> added an extra validation function so that user's are required to
> attach at least one file using webfm to particular node types.
>
> Maybe someone can shed some light on this. Are there any other options
> for me besides renaming my module z_custom? Am I approaching this the
> wrong way?  Thanks.

The first time any theme() function is run is when the theme is picked;
you want to make sure your code is run as early as possible -- in
hook_init is best. It can be hard to predict when a theme() function
might be run, so it's very easy to run into this kind of problem. Module
weight may not fix the problem.