[development] Multiple user aliases - Multiple user node ownership

FGM fgm at osinet.fr
Sun Jan 13 08:08:02 UTC 2008

Actually, I'd be tempted to say that in most cases, nodes should not have
one author, but revisions should, and nodes be characterized by the set of
the authors of the revisions. This is actually probably best for
intellectual property issues. This would credit actual contributors more
efficiently than the current system, where all goes to the latest modifier,
as exemplified by the recent problem with the handbook reorganization, in
which lots of authoring credit was thus lost.