[development] Multiple user aliases - Multiple user node ownership

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Jan 13 13:12:15 UTC 2008

Quoting ekes <ekes at aktivix.org>:

> Just a check if I'm looking the wrong way, or if I'm just hanging out in
> the marginal 20% as usual.

I think you're getting close.  I would suggest a more drastic change to
core functionality and add a node_uid table with column of nid, vid and
uid.  The node form would then change to accept a list of users.  The
node and node_revisions table could then drop the uid or its meaning
changed to mean node administrator and only that uid could remove the
node, change its visibility or add other authors.

Earnie -- http://for-my-kids.com/
-- http://give-me-an-offer.com/