[development] possible bug in FAPI 5.6 (query string killed)

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Mon Jan 14 15:21:07 UTC 2008

I'm trying to have a form that has a query string other than
q/clean path.

eg.
$form['#action'] = url($_GET['q'],$query);

going somewhere like /obj/action/?id=37

Avoiding to specify #action doesn't pass the additional query string.

$form['#action'] = url($_GET['q'],
drupal_query_string_encode($_GET,Array('q')));

This put in the <form action
what I'd expect but later browser get redirected to the path without
the additional query.

So somehow it is impossible to pass a non positional parameter.

whatever is returned from add_item_form_submit get encoded.

Am I missing something?

Is there a way to handle non positional parameters?

thx

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it