[development] possible bug in FAPI 5.6 (query string killed)

Florian Loretan floretan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 17:37:19 UTC 2008

If the only thing you want to do is redirect the user after form submission,
just set the #redirect property of the form.

$form['#redirect'] = 'my/custom/path';

Alternatively, you could call your form with a parameter:

http://example.com/my/form?destination=my/custom/path

If you want to do some more advanced processing, I would put the additional
information you want to add in a form element of type 'value', and it will
be available in the form validation and submit handlers without ever
appearing to the user.

$form['my_custom_path'] = 'my/custom/path';