[development] So why we do support postgresql?

catch catch56 at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 16 09:57:13 UTC 2008

Bill Moran wrote:
The only thing I know about Karoly is that he comes on this list about

> every 30 days and starts whining about PostgreSQL.  Looking at the page
> you directed me to, he has a lot of commits.  That's great, does it make
> him immune to criticism?
>
> I apologize to the community for stepping out of line.

Bill,

The only thing I know about you, is that when Karoly posts on this list
about postgresql holding up patches, you come on to whine about him posting
on this list about postgresql holding up patches. However, I know that
within the past six weeks, he's actually tested at least one patch on
postgresql, and therefore does not live in a glass house.