[development] So why we do support postgresql?

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Wed Jan 16 06:04:47 UTC 2008

"Oleg Terenchuk" <litwol at gmail.com> wrote:

> Bill you have stepped out of line. You are flaming a person you obviously
> know nothing about, please be so kind to look at http://drupal.org/user/9446

My intent is not to "flame" anyone.

The only thing I know about Karoly is that he comes on this list about
every 30 days and starts whining about PostgreSQL.  Looking at the page
you directed me to, he has a lot of commits.  That's great, does it make
him immune to criticism?

I apologize to the community for stepping out of line.

--
Bill Moran
http://www.potentialtech.com