[development] HTML in node titles for D5

Maciej Perlinski maciej.perlinski at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 15:06:25 UTC 2008

well if your rally need you can have your original title filed be
filled up with the plain text title made created from rich text title
field created in cck.

Well i guess you have the answer for your question:
- do it in css+theme (presentation layer) google: MVC wikipedia for more info
- you can use cck + autotitle field

the solution is there you have to decide what to use based on the
requirements...

Mac

--
-