[development] HTML in node titles for D5

matt at mattfarina.com matt at mattfarina.com
Thu Jan 17 15:41:29 UTC 2008

If you are in a situation where you have to have html in the title
(say in just part of it where you can't get there with CSS) I've used
cck + auto title. Having the title automatically created from a cck
field can let you still use is in view block listings, RSS feeds, and
other places fairly easily.

Matt