[development] HTML in node titles for D5

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Thu Jan 17 15:10:13 UTC 2008

I was able to do this back in 4.7 with Views. The titles for blocks that
were generated by views allowed HTML tags, so I was able to add
divs in them and the themer was able to style it using CSS.

It was a bug at the time but did exactly what the client wanted.

I think now things get passed through check_plain() so it is no longer
the case, but have not checked recently.
--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.