[development] HTML in node titles for D5

Maciej Perlinski maciej.perlinski at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 15:15:12 UTC 2008

The major thing is to explain that titles should rather be the same
quick info about simplest solution,
in your node-x.tpl.php check if the title is set and if it is not
empty (i got suprised when one of my customers just pressed space
which gave him as an outcome empty tiltle D5 and validation went
through btw. i m not sure if its not a bug) and if the title is empty
in the meaning i said above it has just whitespace don't show
<h2></h2> tags than customer can create title and style the way he
wants...

Mac

On Jan 17, 2008 4:10 PM, Khalid Baheyeldin <kb at 2bits.com> wrote:
> I was able to do this back in 4.7 with Views. The titles for blocks that
> were generated by views allowed HTML tags, so I was able to add
> divs in them and the themer was able to style it using CSS.
>
> It was a bug at the time but did exactly what the client wanted.
>
> I think now things get passed through check_plain() so it is no longer
> the case, but have not checked recently.
> --
> Khalid M. Baheyeldin
> 2bits.com, Inc.
>  http://2bits.com