[development] Think there's a security problem in your module? Here's what to do.

blogdiva at culturekitchen.com blogdiva at culturekitchen.com
Sat Jan 19 17:07:38 UTC 2008

On  17.Jan.2008, at 10:41 PM, Angela Byron wrote:
> Seems to satisfy all concerns. Thoughts?
> -Angie

I know I am coming in late into the thread but I just have to jump
and just say that what Angie has done is pure genius. As Drupal
grows, more workflow processes will have to be set into place.

Someone has to use this for the next DrupalCon and either turn it
into a panel or a white paper.

Anyway, I have to read down on the thread, but just wanted to take my
hat off for Angie.

YOU GO GRRRL!

/ liza

Liza Sabater, Publisher