[development] Need Help With Drupal Widget

Matthew Farina matt at mattfarina.com
Wed Jan 16 22:23:23 UTC 2008

Netvibes contacted me about helping them put together a drupal
aggregator widget. These widgets work on nevibes, OS X, in Windows
Vista, on igoogle and more. You can find an example at http://eco.netvibes.com/widgets/229787/the-chronicle-of-higher-education

I'm looking to put together a list of up to 15 feeds to put in the
widget. 4 are tabs with up to an additional 11. In the example if you
click the down arrow on the tab you are on you can see all the
possible feeds you can read in the widget.

Anyone have any suggestions for feeds to use in the widget?

My initial list was the drupal planet and the feeds for the drupal
homepage and the groups homepage. What others should we list?

They contacted us because of www.netvibes.com/drupal.

Matt