[development] So why we do support postgresql?

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Sat Jan 19 22:10:21 UTC 2008

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 16:14:27 -0500
"Andrew ft" <andrewft at gmail.com> wrote:

> The parallel with the MySQL/Postgres debate is clear, and the
> arguments are identical.

If it wasn't for the fact that MS and Intel are 2 monopolies and
Joomla, Drupal, Postgresql, MySQL... are Free software.
I'm not pointing this out for "idealistic" reasons... just because
different starting point lead to different conclusions.

So Cutler may have been technically right and Muglia market right...
but I wouldn't apply the same rules to Drupal.

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it