[development] A new way to administer Drupal

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Mon Jan 21 06:18:07 UTC 2008

On Jan 20, 2008, at 2:14 PM, Jerad Bitner wrote:

> I'm wondering what you envision this module better enabling someone
> to do?

Some possibilities for d.o:

- Reclassifying a bunch of issues into another project's queue.
(drag a bunch of issues into the block, then navigate to the project
node you care about, then press the button)

- Reclassifying project nodes into the module categories.

- Reorganizing books.

- Bulk operations on release nodes?

- As chx already said: comment mover.

Other ideas:

- As catch said: manipulating node queues. (excellent!)

- Populating panes in a panel (when you don't want or need the
nodequeue/views combo).

- shopping cart?

Sounds great, chx.  I hope to have a chance to play with it sometime
soon.  Hopefully someday it'll be ready for prime time on d.o. ;)

Cheers,
-Derek (dww)