[development] Can cash for views/cck help speed Drupal 6 adoption?

Moshe Weitzman weitzman at tejasa.com
Fri Jan 25 19:38:48 UTC 2008

i'll add that the CCK team has expressed a strong plea for funding in
order to solve the "fields in core" task. this is a goal we all share
for D7, but it isn't likely to happen without funding. it is a big
task. if anyone is willing to fund this, i suggest contacting karen
karen (http://drupal.org/user/45874) or yves
(http://drupal.org/user/39567).

-moshe