[development] Can cash for views/cck help speed Drupal 6 adoption?

Steve Dondley sdondley+drupal at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 18:20:30 UTC 2008

Yes, this struck me as the right answer, too. So, the next question
is, what kind of budget would we be looking at? Once we have a goal,
then we can find businesses to help meet it.

--
Prometheus Labor Communications, Inc.
http://prometheuslabor.com

Communicate or Die: American Labor Unions and the Internet
http://communicateordie.com