[development] Taxonomy and input form question

Stephane Corlosquet scorlosquet at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 13:38:41 UTC 2008

I'm no sure to understand your question properly. I assume you mean for
example that Driver1 and Driver2 can be co drivers. Have you thought about a
multi select list for the Drivers - as opposed to a drop down - then you
don't have to worry about making another drop down list for the second
driver.
That's an easy fix, unless you need to specify which one is the main driver
and which one is the co driver?

scor