[development] Taxonomy and input form question

Graeme McKibbin gmckibbin at iburst.co.za
Sat Jan 26 14:03:10 UTC 2008

Thanks for your reply.  I am using a multi-select, but what I'm
needing is where a multi-select has one list for each level down, I
need like 5 lists on the 3rd level down. Say I select Region 1 from
the top list, then the 2nd list must be filtered to contain Vehicle 1
and Vehicle 2; but then say I select vehicle 2, I need Driver 3 and
Driver 4 to appear in 5 lists, not just one! Eg:

Toplist: Region 1 (selected)
2nd: Vehicle 1 (selected)
3rd level:  I need 5 lists here all containing (Driver 3 and Driver 4)

Does that make sense?

Regards,
Graeme

Kind Regards