[development] mentions in commit messages

Gábor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Wed Jan 30 13:23:08 UTC 2008

On Jan 30, 2008 2:08 PM, Greg Knaddison - GVS
<Greg at growingventuresolutions.com> wrote:
> Gabor seems to be reviewing/committing several patches per day
> recently, so there is still some time to move up in the numbers (or
> down). Re-rolling and reviewing patches in the current queue may get
> your name on the list or perhaps put you in the top 10 glory spot
> before Drupal6 is released ;)

A better advice now is to look at the critical issues queue and help
test and get those committed. I am concentrating on fixing those and
getting out a Drupal 6 RC3 very soon now (today). Then if no serious
issues surface, that's going to be the last RC and a release will be
rolled. So I'd not suggest people to pour efforts into Drupal 6
patches. Although patches being worked on now will probably apply fine
to the early Drupal 7 code, so they will be applicable there.

Gabor